- Our fine art portrait session will take place either in your home or on location, using only natural light.
- Sessions are booked 4-6 weeks in advance. I am also available for a consultation in order to discuss your goals and how to best achieve them together.
- The session will take from 1 to 2 hours.
- For outdoor locations, I normally shoot 1.5 hours before sunset in order to take advantage of the best lighting conditions.
- The session fee is $300 and it includes the 1 to 2 hour photo session within 30 miles of the 60613 zip code and the custom artistic editing and retouching of 25-35 photographs.
- The session fee does not include photographic prints or digital images. It is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your date.
- Fine art prints start at $50 for a 5x7 and $85 for an 11x14. Digital file collection available as well as gift cards, digital files, canvas and custom coffee table books.
- For more detailed pricing please go to the Investment link.
DELIVERY OF YOUR IMAGES
- Within 2 weeks of your session you will receive an access code to view your online gallery. Your gallery will consist of 25-35 artfully crafted images from your session.
- NEW PROCEDURE: To place your order, you will need to email me the image numbers and sizes you would like to purchase. You will then receive an invoice which will allow you to pay online. Once payment is received I will process your order.
- If you have any special requests regarding your display needs, let me know.
- You have 7 days to order your images and share the link with family and friends. If you need a couple more days to order let me know. Otherwise you will be charged a fee to upload your images again. Please note that due to storage limitations, I can't guarantee that I can store your files for longer than 1 month.
- Please allow 4 weeks for your prints to be ready and up to 6 weeks for canvases and album. Keep this in mind during the holiday season.
If you have any questions about these policies do not hesitate to contact me.